NOTE: Illustrations of the bicycles are exemplary
Jagamoasta RohloffJagamoasta Rohloff - the ultimate Fatbike
Made for the Nowhere Land - the incredible backcountry vehicle powered by German engineering: Forget all hustle about snow, ice, mud, sand or dust - all gears completely sealed in the famous Rohloff XL A12 14sp hub, no more derailleurs and chain as an option. You can't get it better.
- Perfectly fitting geometry for a broad range of application
- Robust and light high-end frame made of "Superlite Triple Butted" 6000-T6 Aluminium MAXX Custom tubing, 2-layer powdercoated
- Frame sizes S 43/ M 47/ XL 55/ XXL 60 - more info about frame specs and dimensions
- Optimized for Rohloff XL hub drive-optionally with Gates belt drive
- Tire width upto 4.8" or 135 mm inner width