NOTE: Illustrations of the bicycles are exemplary
Not a racing bike, not a trekking bike - when we introduced our frist Roadmaxx in 2001 there was no such thing as a 'Fitness bike'.Our concept was right on target. The Roadmaxx has garnered many recommended buys and best of class awards from the bike press. Its special frame design allows extremely versatile configurations - hybrid, gravel, randonneur, touring racing bike, or a sophisticated trekking or city bike; in each case equipped with state-of-the-art bicycle technologies.
- perfect geometry for athletic road biking
- Robust and light frame made of "Superlite Triple Butted" 7005-T6 Alu MAXX Custom tubing, smooth welded, powdercoated.
- Frame sizes S 46/M 50/L 54 /XL 58 cm - more info about frame specs and dimensions
- special Randonneur-Edition (Roadmaxx Randonneur)
- internal cable housings on Top & Downtube
- attach for integrated kickstand