NOTE: Illustrations of the bicycles are exemplary
Crossmaxx ELS (Brose)The E-Trekking Power Pack
The Crossmaxx ELS - our successful 2nd generation E-Trekking model - now a real powerhouse with the Brose Drive Mag motor upto 410 % support and the battery with its impressive 626 Wh capacity. The key to success is the basic idea of an attractive trekking bike for city, commuting and cycling tours. The individually configured equipment makes the Crossmaxx ELS your personal dream bike.
- comfortable and balanced E-Trekking geometry
- robust and stiff frame construction made of 6061-T6 Alu MAXX Custom Tubing, 2-fold powder-coated
- Maximum running smoothness and tracking stability due to extra wide motor mount, thru axles and large-dimension headset
- Frame sizes S 43/M 47/L 51/XL 55/XXL 59/3XL 63/4XL 67 cm - frame and geometry details
- optionally equipped with classic Shimano derailleur drive or Rohloff or Enviolo internal gear hub systems, optionally also with belt drive
- mounts for integrated frame lock and kickstand.
- Mid-engine system Brose S Mag 250 W, 90 Nm with fully integrated and removable V8 down tube battery from BMZ 36,3 V, 626,18 Wh, 17,25 Ah