NOTE: Illustrations of the bicycles are exemplary
Crossmaxx Comfort ELS (Brose)The Comfort Power Pack
Our successful 2nd generation comfort entry model - now a real powerhouse with the Brose Drive Mag motor with upto 410 % support and the battery with its mighty capacity of 626 Wh. The key to success is the basic idea of an attractive touring bike with comfortable entry for city, commuting and cycling tours. The individually configured equipment makes the Crossmaxx Comfort ELS your personal dream bike.
- robust and stiff easy-entry e-frame - made of 6061-T6 Aluminium MAXX Custom Tubing, double-layer powdercoated
- maximal track stability and smoothness by extra wide motor interface, through axles in front and rear and extra large headset.
- frame sizes S 42/M 48/L 54 cm -frame and geometry details
- Universal frame design enables the installation of all modern shifting systems from Shimano 1 x 12 Sp chaindrive to IGH hub drives Rohloff 14 sp or Enviolo,optionally with belt drive
- integrated mounts for frame lock and kickstand
- German E-Power System Brose S Mag 250 W, 90 Nm along with fully integrated removable downtube battery BMZ V836,3 V, 626,18 Wh, 17,25 Ah