NOTE: Illustrations of the bicycles are exemplary
Citymaxx ELF (Fazua)Light and comfortable - the Citymaxx ELF
The Citymaxx ELF has been developed for bikers who prefer a lightweight bike with comfort access. In addition, the Citymaxx ELF can be individually configured - in terms of equipment and design. The almost noiseless, fully integrated Fazua system with the removable down tube battery provides the desired electric support.
- robust E-frame-made of 6061-T6 Aluminium MAXX Custom Tubing, double-layer powdercoated
- maximal track stability and smoothness by through axles in front and rear and extra large tapered headset.
- frame sizes S 42 / M 48 cm -more info about frame specs and dimensions
- optionally equipped with classic Shimano 1x12 sp derailleur gears or Rohloff 14 sp or Shimano Nexus 8 Internal gear hubs, optionally also with belt drive
- integrated mounts for frame lock and kickstand
- inner cable routings
- Mid-engine system Fazua 2.0 with only 4.6 kg, 250 W, 36 V, 60 Nm with fully integrated down tube battery 252 Wh
- The "Drive Pack" can be exchanged for an empty case with a further 2.9 kg weight saving