Racemaxx ELS (EP8)The multitool
The Racemaxx ELS - a real multi tool. The stiff chassis with its harmonious geometry, the elegant frame, the stable 29" or optional high-traction B+ wheels with thru axles offer incredible riding comfort and safety. Thanks to the comfortable geometry, the Racemaxx ELS can be configured both as a sporty E-MTB and as a comfortable and off-road ATB/SUV with luggage rack, mudguards and side stand.
- Sporty geometry for a wide range of uses
- Robust and stiff frame construction thanks to Octatube (8-edged down tube) made of 6061-T6 aluminium MAXX Custom Tubing, 2-powder-coated
- Maximum smoothness and directional stability thanks to extra-wide motor mount, thru axles and large-dimension "tapered" headset
- wheel sizes: XS/S 27.5", from size M optionally with 29" or B+ width up to 75mm (3")
- Stiff Boost rear triangle with 12 x 148 mm thru axle
- Frame sizes: XS 36 / S 40 (27.5") / M 44 cm / L 48 cm / XL 52 cm / XXL 56 cm / 3XL 60 cm / 4XL 64 cm (29"/B+) more info about frame details body height 1.50 metres to 2.12 metres.
- Optional: luggage rack, mudguards and side stand
- Internal cable routing
- Mid-motor system Shimano EP8 85 Nm with fully integrated, removable down tube battery 726 Wh
- sDisplay options: Shimano SCE5003 (standard) - Shimano Steps contact point Bluetooth incl. SW-E7000 - Sigma EOX View 1300
- Separately attached battery cover made of high-quality aluminium.