NOTE: Illustrations of the bicycles are exemplary
FAB4 ELS (EP8)The adventurer
The E-Trailbike FAB4 ELS is made for every adventure - with it, no trail is too steep, whether uphill or downhill! The sporty geometry allows you to control your bike in any situation. The stiff Boost rear triangle, the thru-axle system and the optionally selectable wheel sizes 29" or B+ - together with the matching tires let you customize the bike perfectly to your needs. At MAXX you can individually configure the equipment, ergonomics and design with our configurator and thus configure your dream bike. Off into the adventure!
- Sporty trail geometry (66° steering angle and short chainstay) with 150/150 mm travel (optionally also with 160 or 170 mm suspension fork)
- Robust and stiff frame construction thanks to Octatube (8-edged down tube) with extra wide motor mount - made of special 6061-T6 aluminium MAXX Custom tubing, 2-powder coated
- Shortened seat tube length for perfect use of long telescopic seat posts
- Frame sizes S 40 cm (27.5") / M 44 cm L 48 cm XL 52 cm XXL 56 cm (29"/B+) more info about frame details body heights 1.60 metres to 2.08 metres
- Outstanding track stability thanks to Boost rear triangle with 12x148 mm thru axle.
- Optionally selectable wheel sizes 29", B Plus or Mullet 29" / B+
- internally routed cable routing
- Mid-motor system Shimano EP8 85 Nm with fully integrated, removable down tube battery 726 Wh
- Display options: Shimano SCE5003 (standard) - Shimano Steps contact point Bluetooth incl. SW-E7000 - Sigma EOX View 1300
- Separately attached battery cover made of high-quality aluminium.