NOTE: Illustrations of the bicycles are exemplary
Roadmaxx ELF (Fazua)Our Roadrunner as Ebike
The Roadmaxx has a long tradition with us. Since we introduced it for the first time in 2001, this successful category of bike has been given new names again and again - Fitness, Hybrid or Gravel-bike. In the core it is about a light, sporty bike with a focus on the road and well maintained, unpaved side roads. The super-light Fazua e-drive is perfect for sporty bikers who want to cover their own endurance during peak loads with a moderate e-support, but at the same time maintain the usual lightness and manoeuvrability of a "classic" bike. With the help of the configurator, the Roadmaxx ELF can be assembled into a versatile, individually equipped racer on roads or gravel.
- perfect geometry for sporty road biking
- Robust and light frame made 6061-T6 Alu MAXX Custom tubing, 2-layers powdercoated.
- Frame sizes S 46/M 50/L 54 /XL 58/XXL 62/3XL 66 cm - more info about frame specs and dimensions
- inner cable routings
- outstanding stability by 12 x 148 mm through axle and tapered headtube
- Mid-engine system Fazua 2.0 with only 4.6 kg, 250 W, 36 V, 60 Nm with fully integrated down tube battery 252 Wh
- The "Drive Pack" can be exchanged for an empty case with a further 2.9 kg weight saving