NOTE: Illustrations of the bicycles are exemplary
Jagamoasta ELS (EP8)Jagamoasta ELS - the Legend Electrified
The off-road legend - tested in Arctic, deserts, beaches and other extreme off-road conditions - now by popular demand with the powerful new Shimano EP8 motor system and a massive 726 Wh battery power. For all who appreciate the advantages of a 'fat' E-Hardtail. Or simply need a beefy backcountry draft horse to transport bulky sport or outdoor equipments. The Jagamoasta EPS has the latest chassis technology - optionally with suspension fork, a balanced geometry and is designed for derailleur chain drive or IGH Rohloff - optionally with Gates belt drive.
- Balanced fitting geometry for a broad range of applications.
- Perfect riding control by through axles front and rear
- Robust frame made of "Double Butted" 6061-T6 Aluminium MAXX Custom tubing, 2 layers powdercoated
- Frame sizes S 40 /M 44/L 48 /XL 52/XXL 56/3XL 60 cm - more info about frame specs and dimensions
- tire width 4.8" or 138 mm inner CS width