Terms and Conditions (GTC)
of MAXX Bikes & Components GmbH, Rosenheim, for the MAXX Bike World division. The following terms and conditions apply to all of our business dealings in the MAXX Bike World division;
- Offer, price: Only the prices shown on our website www.maxx.de in EURO € currency apply.
- Right of withdrawal: MAXX only sells products (individually configured bikes, frames and wheels) that are manufactured exclusively on customer request. Therefore, after the (down) payment has been made, the contract cannot be withdrawn without adequate compensation for the costs incurred by the withdrawal.
- Payment is made in advance. For individually configured wheels and frames, a deposit of 10% is charged with the order, the rest before delivery.
- For guarantees see under GUARANTEE CONDITIONS
- Model change, delivery execution:
The seller reserves the right to make technical changes to improve functionality. Customary deviations in quality, color, design and specification of the wheels of the same value cannot be objected to.
- The place of performance is in any case Rosenheim. The registered office of the seller is agreed as the place of jurisdiction.
- It is basically the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.
- If one or more points should be legally ineffective, all other parts of the contract will still remain in effect.
- Our legal duty to inform about the OS platform: The European Union has set up an online platform ("OS platform") for out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes, which you can contact soon. You can find the platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ Our email address is: email@example.com
- The latest version of these terms of delivery and payment applies.
Version January 2016